Talented Athlete Program
The Flex Out Physiotherapy Talented Athlete Program (TAP) was developed in 2016 as a way to identify, motivate and recognise local talented athletes who have produced outstanding results or to pursue their sporting dreams. Each sponsorship program is valid for a 12-months. The sponsorship program is separated into two tiers of sponsorship:
- Gold: Full sponsorship for services;
- Silver: Part-sponsorship for services (full details available on request).
Full details of the program are available by emailing email@example.com.
To be eligible for selection, athletes must:
- Be aged 12-years or over;
- Reside locally (grown up or currently living within a 50km radius of your nearest clinic);
- Be currently playing or participating in the sport of your nomination;
- Have no other physiotherapy or similar health sponsor.
The selection process
The panel will decide on successful athletes based on the following set of criteria:
- Level of representation in your chosen sport;
- Notable achievements;
- Community involvement;
- Current/ future sporting goals.
How long can I be supported?
Each athlete will undergo a 12-month program with Flex Out Physiotherapy, commencing from the date of acceptance.
How do I apply?
If you are interested in applying for our Talented Athlete Program, please complete our Talented Athlete Program application form.
- Talented Athlete Program application form:
When do applications close?
Applications for the current Talented Athlete Program close on Friday 17 February, 2017.
Associated Sports Club Program
All of our clinics are heavily involved in grass roots sporting clubs as a part of the overall brand mission and core values of Flex Out Physiotherapy. We welcome local opportunities that allow us to engage and be involved in sporting clubs and organisations. If your club is interested in being involved with our Associated Sports Club Program, please complete the below application form.
- Associated Sports Club application form:
Currently, we support the following local sporting clubs:
Community Sponsorship Program
Flex Out Physiotherapy are heavily involved in charitable initiatives as a part of the overall brand mission and core values. We welcome local opportunities that allow us to engage and be involved in community-based programs, events and activities. We will only sponsor local community groups, organisations, schools and events that endeavour to enrich the community (including industry groups, schools, arts, business, local charities, sporting groups and local events) with a charity or support mission. If your organisation is interested in being involved with our Community Sponsorship Program, please complete our Community Sponsorship Program application form.
- Community Sponsorship Program application form: