- Have you been diagnosed with a chronic health condition? Do you experience chronic pain?
- Do you want to find out more about how exercise can help you to manage your condition?
- Are you looking for a supervised group environment with an individualised exercise program provided by university degree qualified Accredited Exercise Physiologists?
What is Exercise Group?
Flex Out Physiotherapy’s Exercise Group Classes involve an initial assessment with an Accredited Exercise Physiologist who will provide you with an exercise program tailored to your physical capacity and goals. Exercise Group offers the benefits of an individualised exercise approach to your condition in a supervised and social environment.
Benefits of exercise for your health:
- Lowers blood pressure
- Helps to manage chronic pain
- Reduces the risk of chronic conditions such as diabetes, heart disease and stroke
Frequently asked questions
How long do the sessions run for?
Each session runs for 60 minutes.
Do I need to book in?
Yes. Bookings are essential. Click on the registration button above to register.
What is the cost of the classes?
The classes cost $XX per session. Private health rebates may apply.
Who is the class suitable for?
The class is suitable for anyone who …..
Where are the classes held?
Albury: Level 2, The Gardens, 470 Wodonga Place Albury NSW