At Flex Out Physiotherapy we are always on the lookout for enthusiastic like-minded people to join our team of dedicated health practitioners. If you’re interested in exploring opportunities, or just curious about what roles might be available, simply complete the Job Enquiry Form.
What does it mean to be part of the Flex Out Family?
As members of the Flex Out Family, we display a genuine care for others. This includes our clients and their families, the people involved in our own organisation (Flex Out staff and their families), the Flex Out Community (doctors, case managers, allied health partners, rehabilitation providers, community members, business owners), and the wider community that we live in. We are committed and accountable – driven and willing to ‘step up’ and put the team first. We have both a ‘hands-on’ and a can do ‘hands-dirty’ attitude. We endeavor to be active members of the community, who strive for a common goal – to provide optimal health and community wellness through physiotherapy and healthcare. We are a close knit group; we care for each other, we care for our clients, and we care for the community we live in.
What makes us who we are?
Flex Out Physiotherapy was established in 1995 by Danealle Lilley. Kevin Laws joined the team in 2001 and purchased the business in 2002. Since this time, Flex Out has fast become to a successful multi-clinic organisation. In 2012 the structure of the business operations changed with Liam James, Rebecca Piazza and Kylie McInnes joining Kevin to form the board of directors that own and operate Flex Out Physiotherapy. At present, Flex Out Physiotherapy has ten clinics across south-east Australia. This includes three in NSW – Albury, Lavington, Thurgoona, three in Victoria – Wodonga, Myrtleford, Wangaratta, Beechworth and three in the ACT region – Woden, Gungahlin and Queanbeyan.
To improve the QUALITY of life of all people involved with our organisation. This includes our clients, our people, our referrers and the community in which we live.
At Flex Out Physiotherapy we are committed to providing clients with a personalised-patient approach. We offer longer consultation times, one-on-one interactions and most importantly, a focus on ‘hands-on’ manual therapy techniques (early mobilisation, strengthening, stretching and exercise to restore function). We believe the consistency of this approach has been fundamentally important in the ‘word of mouth’ advertising that has been the main driver of our business over the past 21-years.
At Flex Out Physiotherapy we are:
- Client-centred: Guaranteed hands-on, individually tailored, one-on-one experiences.
- Committed: Committed to quality, best practice services and treatments.
- Caring: For each other, for our clients and the community we live in. Bulk billing for eligible concession card holders.
- Convenient: No referral necessary. On the spot electronic health fund rebates. Online bookings. Paperless invoicing.
Our values capture what it means to be a part of the Flex Out Family. They shape the culture and are “alive” within the organisation – reflected in the way our team thinks, feels and acts.
- Team first
Committed and accountable.
Willing to ‘step up’ and put the team first.
- Hands on/ hands dirty
‘Hands dirty’ – can do attitude, find an answer / find a way.
‘Hands on’ – early mobilisation, massage, stretching, strengthening, exercise/movement to restore and maximize function.
- “Kaizen” – for continuous improvement
Always striving and driven to find a better way.
Love to learn, love to listen, love to share.
Committed to learning (professional and personal development).
- We care
For each other, for our clients and the community we live in.
Client centred – Unique, tailored one-on-one experiences.
Active in the community.
Positive, respectful interactions.
Why our staff love Flex Out Physiotherapy
- “Working at Flex Out is like having a cup of coffee with good friends who all know a lot!! It is a fantastic and supportive place to work. Very family friendly and heaps of fun. It isn’t until you’ve worked here for a while that you really appreciate how good people are at what they do” Libby, Occupational Therapist.
- “Being a part of the Flex Out Family makes me feel like I’m in the right place. The staff are very passionate and care about the work we do. I am extremely proud to say I work at FOP” Amber, Business Manager.
- “Working at FOP as a new graduate has opened the door for me to experience a wide variety of client presentations in a variety of physiotherapy areas. With a supportive team of highly skilled colleagues, who I can openly discuss any challenges with, I have confidently been able to increase my clinical reasoning and develop my physiotherapy skills”. Hannah, Physiotherapist.
- “It’s a busy practice with a great stream of referrals. A practice with a lot of great specialists in every area. Everyone is lovely, supportive and great to bounce ideas or debrief about a client with. Very friendly and helpful reception staff”. Imogen, Physiotherapist.
- “Flex Out is a great place to work, where you feel like a valued member of a family. Your personal well being and development as a physiotherapist is always seen as being more important than your monetary contribution to the clinic”. Ryan, Physiotherapist.
Why our clients love Flex Out Physiotherapy:
I have been attending Flex Out since before Kevin Laws owned it, so that is a pretty long time. I like the personalised greeting, the friendly voice on the end of the phone when I have to reschedule or need an urgent appointment. The physiotherapists are professional, hands on and run on time for the majority of the appointments.
There are a number of therapists with different specialisations and I think that is beneficial. There is a willingness displayed by staff to refer you on to another physio if they feel that they are unable to progress your treatment further. All in all, I have never felt disappointed by the treatment I have experienced at Flex Out and have recommended your practice to a number of people over time.
Flex Out is a professional physiotherapy business that cares for my needs extremely well especially all of the injuries that I received as a result of my motorcycle accident. The therapists and staff are very pleasant, knowledgeable and understanding of my many injuries and treat them effectively.
They advise and design exercise programs for the prevention and reoccurrence of my injuries so I can maintain my health and fitness. One of the main attributes of Flex Out is their compassion and empathy for their clients as this is why they are my preferred supplier for all of my treatments. It’s nice to be considered a part of the Flex Out family.
Join the Flex Out Community / Community Engagement
- Albury City Council
- Albury Wodonga Bandits Basketball
- Bravehearts Dragon Boat Racing
- Charles Sturt University
- Falls Creek Resort Management
- Gardens Medical Group
- Insight Private Hospital
- MARS Petcare
- Myrtleford Lodge
- Orthopaedics ACT
- Rehab Co
- Rehab Outcomes
- Relay for Life
- Riverina Dairy
- Riverina Podiatry
- Transpacific Cleanaway
- Westmont Aged Care
What can you expect if you join the Flex Out Family?
If you join the Flex Out Family you will join a team that is supportive, passionate and committed. We strive to provide an easy going environment where staff want to work, and clients want to visit. A culture where there is a love to learn, listen and share. If you join the Flex Out Family, here are a few things you might be doing:
- Injury/pain management
- Enhancing mobility
- Functional assessments
- Manual handling training
- Running in-services for staff/ GP’s/ worksites
- Private hospital coverage
- Nursing home falls prevention and complex pain management programs
- Corporate health promotion and early intervention programs
- A combination of early start/ early finish or late start/ late finish shifts
- Running group exercise programs (falls prevention, spinal fitness, clinical pilates)
- Developing and promoting a new specialty service area
- Participating in community events and fundraisers
- Sports team coverage