• Graduate Certificate in Sports Physiotherapy (Latrobe University)
• Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy) (University of Sydney)
• Member of the Australian Physiotherapy Association
Sarah graduated from the University of Sydney in 2006 and has worked in a variety of sports and musculoskeletal private practices around Australia. She has recently completed her Graduate Certificate in Sports Physiotherapy and is in the final stages of completing her Masters of Sports Physiotherapy. Sarah has experience across a wide range of sports including waterpolo, football, rugby, swimming, rowing and gymnastics. She has a keen interest in the diagnosis and management of hip, groin and lumbo-pelvic dysfunction, whether it be in the elite athlete or weekend warrior.
Sarah and her young family have recently relocated to Canberra and she is looking forward to getting involved in the sport and exercise community locally.
Specialty interest areas
- Back and neck pain
- Dry needling
- Falls prevention
- Home visits
- Post operative rehabilitation
- Sacroiliac joint dysfunction
- Spinal Fitness Classes
- Sports physiotherapy
- Work injuries and rehabilitation