- Masters of Health Science (Manipulative Physiotherapy) (University of Sydney)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy) (University of Sydney)
- Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA) Titled Sports Physiotherapist
- Polestar Pilates Principal Educator
- Pilates Alliance Australasia Principal Trainer
- Member Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Member Sports Physiotherapy Australia
Nic is an 'APA' Titled Musculoskeletal and Sports and Exercise Physiotherapist. He has worked extensively with private practice clients with back, neck, pelvis, hip and shoulder complaints since 1994 and has extensive experience working with elite athletes and sports teams. Prior to moving to Albury, Nic was the physiotherapist for the Australian team at the Winter Olympic Games in Sochi looking after all the ice sports athletes. He has also travelled extensively with the Australian Speed Skating and Skier X Teams to World Cup and World Championship events. More recently, Nick has worked with the Melbourne Ice Hockey Mens and Womens teams (including helping them win several national championships) and has worked extensively with other elite athletes from many different sports including AFL, Rugby Union, Athletics, Triathlon and worked as physiotherapist at the Sydney 2000 Olympics.
In Nic’s other life he has worked as a principal Educator for Polestar Pilates Australia since 2004 running Pilates training courses, workshops and presenting at conferences here in Australia, as well as in NZ, Europe, Asia and Nth America. Nic has also worked at both Mt Hotham and Canada ski instructing and running avalanche skills training.
Nic and his wife Cathy have moved to the Albury-Wodonga region for a tree change and to be able to spend more time with their three daughters in the mountains and beautiful country side around the region. Nic pre kids spent much time climbing (including quite a bit at Mt Buffalo), running, cycling, surfing and until moving still played water polo with his original team (having played with Monash University since 1986).
Specialty Interest Areas
- Back and neck pain
- Falls prevention
- Clinical pilates
- Dry needling
- Sports physiotherapy
- Work injuries and rehabilitation
- Women's health physiotherapy
- Shoulder pain, injuries and dysfunction
- Post operative rehabilitation
- Albury Clinic