• Bachelor of Physiotherapy (CSU)
• Member Australian Physiotherapy Association
Kelli grew up in Tawonga in North East Victoria and graduated from a Bachelor of Physiotherapy at Charles Sturt University in 2011. Since then she has worked in both the public and private health sectors, completing training in clinical pilates and the McKenzie method.
After travelling and working in the UK, Kelli developed a strong interest in women’s health; providing treatment for pelvic pain, continence, prolapse and ante/post natal clients. She particularly enjoys helping women return to sport and exercise at any age and ability.
Outside of work you’ll find Kelli playing netball, hiking and travelling as much as possible.
Specialty interest areas
- Back and neck pain
- Clinical pilates
- Disability services
- Falls prevention
- Home visits
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Sacroiliac joint dysfunction
- Spinal Fitness Classes
- Shoulder pain, injuries and dysfunction
- Sports physiotherapy
- Women’s health physiotherapy
- Work injuries and rehabilitation