• Bachelor of Physiotherapy (CSU)
• Member Australian Physiotherapy Association
• Polestar Pilates Instructor/ Mentor
• Nordic Walking Educator/ Instructor
Kara graduated from Charles Sturt University in 2004. She has a particular interest in shoulders and continuous to develop her skills and knowledge in this area to remain at the cutting edge of best practice. Her other passion is clinical Pilates with 10 years experience. She is currently completing her diploma and is a mentor for Polestar Pilates.
She also has strong interests in spinal injuries, clinical pilates, chronic pain and eating disorders. Kara is also a Nordic walking instructor. She is also skilled in the art of real time ultrasound for the assessment and treatment of complex injuries.
Specialty interest areas
- Back and neck pain
- Clinical pilates
- Dry needling
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Shoulder pain, injuries and dysfunction
- Sports physiotherapy
- Work injuries and rehabilitation