• Graduate Entry Masters of Physiotherapy (University of Sydney)
• Bachelor of Applied Science (Sport and Exercise Science)
• Member Australian Physiotherapy Association
Jane graduated from the University of Sydney in 2011, and since this time she has worked in both the public and private sectors, and in urban, regional and rural settings. Jane has a particular interest in neurological conditions and continuous to develop her skills and knowledge in this area to remain at the cutting edge of best practice. Jane loves seeing the impact that physiotherapy can have on the recovery process of someone who has experienced these conditions - the rehabilitation really can really be life changing! Jane has recently commenced her PHD at the University of Canberra studying the changes in cognitive function with increases in physical activity levels following moderate to severe traumatic brain injury.
On the weekends you'll find Jane outdoors and being active.
Specialty interest areas
- Back and neck pain
- Falls prevention
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Post operative rehabilitation
- Work injuries and rehabilitation