- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (University of Queensland)
- Member of the Australian Physiotherapy Association
Jacinta recently relocated from the NSW Riverina to the beautiful Kiewa Valley. She has worked in a variety of settings across Australia, including owning and operating her own business in Narrandera for the past twelve years. Jacinta has experiences across a wide breadth of specialty areas including pilates, yoga and the very unique qigong techniques. Professionally she has completed the Level 3 Integrative Acupuncture course series, and has practical experience in Xian China.
Jacinta is a true believer that as health professional it is our duty to ensure that we strive to not only keep our clients from pain and discomfort, but to maximise their potential for being as strong and healthy as possible.
Outside of work Jacinta enjoys spending time on the farm, gardening, yoga and cooking up a storm in her new kitchen.
Specialty Interest Areas
- Back and neck pain
- Disability services
- Dry needling
- Falls prevention
- Home visits
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Post operative rehabilitation
- Shoulder pain, injuries and dysfunction
- Spinal Fitness Classes
- Sports physiotherapy
- Temperomandibular joint dysfunction
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Work injuries and rehabilitation